Vous ne pouvez pas sélectionner plus de 25 sujets Les noms de sujets doivent commencer par une lettre ou un nombre, peuvent contenir des tirets ('-') et peuvent comporter jusqu'à 35 caractères.
Brielle Bruns be7e18539f Fix +x bit il y a 5 mois
bin Add before/after run commands il y a 5 mois
debian More debian package changes il y a 5 ans
doc Added initscript il y a 5 ans
etc Fix +x bit il y a 5 mois
lib Fix for mss clamping il y a 3 ans
CHANGELOG Add before/after run commands il y a 5 mois
INSTALL il y a 5 ans
LICENSE il y a 5 ans
Makefile il y a 5 ans
README Debugging... il y a 4 ans
release.json Adding release.json for use with sites that support it il y a 4 ans

README

SRFirewall v2.1
http://www.sosdg.org/freestuff/firewall
Written by: Brielle Bruns <bruns@2mbit.com>

SRFirewall is a complete rewrite of Firewall/SOSDG v1.1, from scratch,
with a completely new and reorganized config and file layout.

Configuration Examples:
http://www.sosdg.org/software/srfirewall/examples
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I've spent years manually configuring and building scripts for new
machines, usually single use. The existing firewall scripts, like
ipkungfu, were great, but either lacked features, or lacked IPv6
support. I'd have to spend days working around oddities and hacking in
support for new features.

It wasn't until around 2009 that I decided to stop the constant
'reinventing the wheel' and make a single package that suited my needs
well, and could be reused when needed. The result was Firewall/SOSDG -
a firewall script, written completely in bash scripting, and could run
on most distros with the least amount of hassle.

Sure, it was rather clumsy, and I had to rework config files multiple
times to add support for new features - but, in the end, it was
something that I built to my needs.

Fast forward to v1.0. The script had matured, was functional, but had
some major issues with design that just wouldn't work well in the long
term. I put off any kind of redesign for a while, eventually quietly
releasing v1.1 to fix some minor bugs. No further changes have been
done since, as I have no desire to keep maintaining that old code.

I was going to release a v2.0 of the script, reengineer the main config
system but keep the same general backend script. After looking through
the code, I got frustrated and decided the time was right to start over.

Enter SRFirewall - a new name chosen because I wanted something new to
represent the work I would be putting into rebuilding the code.